B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
3½ years including 6 months Internship
A candidate seeking admission shall have studied English as one of the principal subject during the tenure of the course shall have passed:
- Two year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.
- Pre-Degree course from a recognized University considered as equivalent by RGUHS, (Two years after ten years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.
- Any equivalent examination recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore for the above purpose with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects of study.
- The vocational higher secondary education course conducted by Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Government of Kerala with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to plus TWO examinations of Government of Karnataka Pre University Course.
- Candidates with two years diploma from a recognized Government Board in a subject for which the candidate desires to enroll, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as subjects or candidates with 3 years diploma from a recognized Government Board in a subject for which the candidate desires to enroll, should have studied Physics, Biology and Chemistry as subjects during the tenure of the course.
- Lateral entry to second year for allied health science courses for candidates who have passed diploma program from the Government Boards and recognized by RGUHS, fulfilling the conditions specified above under sl. No. 5 and these students are eligible to take admission on lateral entry system only in the same subject studied at diploma level
- The candidate shall have passed individually in each of the principal subjects.
- Candidates who have completed diploma or vocational course through Correspondence shall not be eligible for any of the courses mentioned above.