- Clinical Biochemistry
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- A pass in B.Sc MLT course from institutions affiliated to RGUHS, or from other Universities considered equivalent by RGUHS.
- A candidate who has completed B.Sc. in Clinical Biochemistry/Medical Biochemistry or B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology/Medical Microbiology are eligible to join for M.Sc MLT in Clinical Biochemistry or M.Sc MLT in Microbiology and Immunology respectively.
- Candidates passing B.Sc MLT through correspondence course shall not be eligible.