To be recognised as an outstanding centre of excellence in the field of physiotherapy education and rehabilitation.
- To be established as a centre of excellence in physiotherapy education.
- Promoting health, maximizing abilities and minimizing dysfunction.
- Establish a state of the art physiotherapy research centre.
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy Unit.
- Cardio-Respiratory Physiotherapy Unit.
- Neurological Physiotherapy Unit.
- Paediatric Physiotherapy Unit.
- Community Based Rehabilitation Unit.
- Physiotherapy in Women’s Health.
|Community Based Rehabilitation.|
|Antenatal /Postnatal programme.|
|Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation|
|Cervical and lumbar traction.|
|Body Weight supported treadmill.|
|Infra red radiation.|
|Paraffin Wax Bath.|
|Advanced airway clearance equipments.|
|Posture/gait analysis – 4D Formetric.|
|Foot pressure plate- Pedoscan.|
WORKSHOPS, CME CONDUCTED BY THE DEPARTMENT
- Department have been conducting annual CME “SCIENTIA” since 2011.
- A Guest lecture on “MALDI/MS technique” Organized by Department of MLT Father Muller Medical College and hospital, held on 4th June 2013.
- An invited talk on “Quality Control in Clinical Laboratory” Organized Jointly by Father Muller Medical College Hospital Laboratory and Department of Medical Laboratory Technology, FMMC held on 4th May 2013.
- A Workshop on “Good Pre analytical Practices” conducted by Department of MLT in association with BD India Private Limited held on 11th February 2014.
Mr Sydney Roshan Rebello
Bachelor of physiotherapy, MPT (Neurolgical & Psychosomatic Disorder)