The Spine Surgery unit is a sub-unit of the Department of Orthopaedics headed by Dr Mrinal Shetty. It has OPD consultation on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday which addressers vast majority of spine related disorders. The following operative procedures are performed.
- Corrective paediatric and adult spine deformities.
- Surgeries for degenerative spine pathologies.
- Surgery for inflammatory and infective spinal disorders.
- Surgery for spinal trauma and spinal cord injuries.
- Surgeries for occipito –cervical function anomalies.
- Minimally invasive spine surgeries.
- Infections for painful spinal conditions.