To heal and comfort the suffering humanity with compassion and respect and to be recognized as a global leader in Homoeopathic Medical Education and Research
- To be a centre of excellence in Homoeopathic Medical Education and Research.
- To be progressive in providing holistic health care services, responsive to society’s needs, through Homoeopathy.
- As a charitable institution, to be a pioneer in reaching out to the underprivileged.
- To inculcate moral values in the students to guide them in the service of the suffering humanity.
- To train young men and women in Homoeopathic medicine and develop in them such skills as are needed to render effective health care to the suffering humanity.
- To involve the staff and the students in various Research projects in order to promote the science and art of Homoeopathy.
- To promote the science and system of Homoeopathy and to put it to service of common man.
- To instill in students a spirit of dedication and commitment after the example of the founder, Father Augustus Muller.