Research Advisory Board
The mission of the Research Advisory Board (RAB) is to increase the quantity and quality of Academic Research, Sponsored Research, Consultancy, Training etc at Father Muller Charitable Institutions.
The objectives of the Research Advisory Board are:
- To provide policy guidelines and to streamline the process of developing research proposals.
- To establish mechanisms for coordinating research at different levels and give direction for the growth and development of research activities.
- To advice on thrust areas and disciplines for research activities for future development in research.
- To advise to improve the existing infrastructural facilities both for academic and sponsored research and enhancing research ambiance.
- To facilitate grant writing and identify the funding agencies.
- To identify and recommend research collaboration with reputed research institutes / centers.
- To establish training program and research related academic activities.
- Any other related issues
|RESEARCH ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS|
|Chairman||Dr. Sanjeev Rai B||Chief of Research, FMCI|
|Secretary||Dr. Muralidharan D V||Senior Research Officer, FMRC|
|Members||Rev Fr. Rudolf Ravi D’Sa||Administrator, FMMCH|
|Members||Rev Fr. Ajith Menezes||Administrator, FMMC|
|Members||Dr. J P Alva||Dean, FMMC|
|Members||Dr. Shivprasad||Principal, FMHMC|
|Members||Sr. Jacintha||Principal, FMCON|
|Members||Prof. Akilesh P M||Principal, FMCOSH|