About the course
Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (B.ASLP) is a four year Bachelor degree course with 6 semesters and one year compulsory clinical internship.
Eligibility for Admission
- The candidate applying for admission to B.ASLP program should have passed 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of the respective State Government securing a minimum of 50% marks. Relaxation in the qualifying marks shall be as per rules and regulations of respective University / State/UTs or Central Government.
- The applicant/candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission and shall not be older than 25 years on the 1st July of the year of admission.
Application procedure for admission
- Applications will be uploaded in the website www.fathermuller.edu.in in the first week of March, 2019.
- The application forms should be filled by the applicant in her/his own handwriting.
- A payment of Rs. 2000/- as Demand Draft/ RTGS/NEFT in favour of Father Muller College of Speech and Hearing, made payable in Mangaluru should be submitted along with the application.
- Bank Details : Syndicate Bank, FMCI Branch, Account Number: 02392160000117 , IFSC Code: SYNB0000239
- Application forms must be collected personally at the Speech and Hearing admission counter or visit the website to download the application form and submit to the office through post or email.
- The duly filled in application form should reach the admission office on or before the specified date or the students can fill the application in office itself and submit the same.
- The name of the candidates in the application and in all other related forms must be written as it appears in SSLC Marks Card and correspondence except those with affidavit for change of name.
- The information given in the application should be correct and suppression of any factual information in the application would lead to disqualification from the programme.
- Last date to send application on or before 15th May, 2019.
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Mangaluru University, most likely at the Mid of June. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Father Muller College of Speech and Hearing
Father Muller Road,
Phone: (0824) 2238022/ 2238522
Mobile: +91 8277546831