About the course
Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) is a four year Bachelor degree course 6 semesters with I year compulsory clinical internship.
Eligibility for Admission
- The candidate applying for admission to B.ASLP program should have passed 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of the respective State Government securing a minimum of 50% marks. Relaxation in the qualifying marks shall be as per rules and regulations of respective University / State/UTs or Central Government.
- The applicant/candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission and shall not be older than 25 years on the 1stJuly of the year of admission.
Application procedure for admission
- The application forms should be filled by the applicant in her/his own handwriting
- Along with payment of Rs. 2000/- as Demand Draft/ RTGS/NEFT in favour of Father Muller College of Speech and Hearing, made payable in Mangaluru.
- Bank Details : Syndicate Bank, FMCI Branch, Account Number: 02392160000117 , IFSC Code: SYNB0000239
- Application forms must be collected personally at the Speech and Hearing admission counter or visit the website to download the application form and submit to the office through post or email.
- The duly filled in application form should reach the admission office on or before the specified date or the students can fill the application in office itself and submit the same.
- The name of the candidates in the application and in all other related forms must be written as it appears in SSLC Marks Card and correspondence except those with affidavit for change of name.
- The information given in the application should be correct or suppression of any factual information in the application would lead to disqualification from the programme.
- Last date to send application on or before 15th May, 2017
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th standard marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Income and Caste certificate
- Photographs – 7 passport size, 4 stamp size
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Mangaluru University, most likely in the end of June. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.