BACHELOR OF AUDIOLOGY & SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY (BASLP)
About the course
This four year (six semesters with one year compulsory clinical internship) Bachelor degree course is affiliated to Mangalore University and approved by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), New Delhi. The training in the first 3 years is an equal combination of theoretical subjects and hands on practical training.
Eligibility for Admission
A candidate who has passed the two year pre-university examination conducted by the pre-university board of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent there to by Mangalore University with the following subject combinations are eligible for admission to the programme.
- Physics, Mathematics and Biology/Chemistry/Computer Science or
- Physics, Biology & Mathematics/Chemistry/Computer Science
Total number of seats available is 25.
Application procedure for admission
- On payment of Rs. 500/- as demand draft in favour of Father Muller College of Speech and Hearing, made payable in Mangalore.
- Application forms must be collected personally at the Speech and Hearing admission counter or visit the website.
- The application forms should be filled by the applicant in her/his own handwritten form.
- The duly filled in application form should reach the admission Officer on or before the specified date or the students can fill the application in office itself and submit the same.
- The name of the candidates in the application and in all other related forms must be written as it appears in SSLC Marks Card and correspondence except those with affidavit for change of name.
- The information given in the application should be correct or suppression of any factual information in the application would lead to disqualification from the programme.