The urology department established in 2009 is rendering services to all sections of the society including renal transplantation. The department is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of genitourinary problems of both adults and children.
- Thou shall not cut
- To provide quality care keeping in pace with the recent developments, in par with any faculty in the world.
- To provide best urological care at affordable costs.
- To train skilled professionals in the field of Genitourinary Surgery.
The common issues that draw the patient for Urology services are:
- Renal transplantation.
- Cancer of genitourinary system for both adults and children.
- Injuries to the genitourinary system.
- Retention of urine and difficulty in passing the urine.
- Urinary Stones.
- Kidney diseases.
- All diseases of the genitourinary system in children and adults.
- All the diseases exclusively for female genitourinary system.
- Neurological problems of the genitourinary tract.
- All Investigations both invasive and non invasive exclusively for genitourinary system.
- State of the art operation theatres.
- Kidney transplantation for end stage renal disease.
- Cancer surgery for all genitourinary tract malignancies for both adults and children and follow-up services in collaboration with medical surgical and radiation oncology departments- all under one roof.
- PCNL- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy for all types of kidney stones –An extraordinary service at Father Muller Medical College Hospital.
- RIRS – Retrograde intra renal surgery for renal stones.
- ESWL -Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for renal stones.
- All open surgeries.
- Laparoscopic surgeries.
- Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy for ureteric stones.
- All bladder surgeries
- TURP- Transurethral resection of prostate by using laser, bipolar and monopolar cautery.
- All urethral, penile, scrotal and seminal vesical surgeries.
- All Paediatric urology surgeries.
- Infertility management.
- Urodynamic evaluation.
- All reconstructive surgeries.
Emergency urology services
Emergency care for all urological diseases and trauma care for 24 hours.
Speciality Services in Urology
- Pediatric Urology
- Female Urology
- Renal transplantation
Timings : 8.30 a.m to 1 p.m / 2.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m
OPD No: 0824-2238420
Department No: 0824-2238467
|Dr. Manjunath Shetty||Dr. K Pitchai Balashanmugam||Dr. Manjunath Shetty||Dr. K Pitchai Balashanmugam||Dr. Manjunath Shetty||Dr. K Pitchai Balashanmugam|
|Dr. Nandakishore B||Dr. Prashanth Adiga K||Dr. Nandakishore B||Dr. Prashanth Adiga K||Dr. Nandakishore B||Dr. Prashanth Adiga K|