Duration of course
This is Degree course. The duration of the course comprises a formal education of 4.5years with One Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship Programme. The College is Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
For details of eligibility please refer Prospectus
- Based on entrance examinations cum merit of XII standard marks
- 50% of the seats for Christian minority
- 15% of the seats are filled through NRI Quota
- 5% of the seats are allotted for North-East regions.
- Rest of the seats are filled under General Quota
Any recommendation, phone calls or attempts to meet the authorities in connection with admission will be regarded as a disqualification.
The decision of the management in this regard shall be final.
Submission of application
- The completed application form along with the photocopies of certificates and a D.D. for Rs. 500.00 in favour of Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College payable at Mangalore must be submitted either in person or by registered post so as to reach this office NOT LATER THAN 10.06.2016
- The application form is to be sent to:
The Admission Officer
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College,
University Road, Deralakatte, Mangaluru - 575 018
- Selection and admission to all courses will be provisional and is subject to the norms / provisions made applicable by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and Government of Karnataka.
- Candidates will be intimated to appear entrance test and counseling if they fulfill the eligibility criterion.
- The intimated candidates are required to appear for entrance test / counseling which will be conducted on 17.06.2016 at 9 A.M. in Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Deralakatte, 575018 The candidates have to report to the college office by 8.30A.M. Counselling will be held on 17.06.2016 and 18.06.2016
- The candidates shall bear all the expenses in connection with the entrance test / counseling.
- Candidates provisionally selected after the counseling will be intimated about the fees payable to the institutions.
- Selection intimation letter is to be submitted to the college office at the time of paying the fees.
- All communications from the college will be addressed to mailing address/Email ID given in the application form.
- Admission secured on the basis of false information shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
The classes will commence as per the calendar of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Candidates remaining absent for three consecutive days without prior permission shall forfeit their admission as well as fees. The same will be communicated to the candidates.
Application form and the Prospectus can be downloaded from the website.
For more details regarding admission, kindly download Prospectus 2016-17.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY AGENTS. ALL ADMISSIONS ARE DIRECT.