Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who seek Admission to BHMS course for the academic year 2017-18.
Eligibility for an applicant:
A Candidate seeking admission should attain
- 1. 17 years of age on 31st December 2017
- 2.Obtained Minimum 40% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology together in the P.U.C. Examination of the Karnataka Board or other equivalent examinations such as XII std (in the 10+2 system)
- 3. Students belonging to SC/ST and Category - 1, the minimum requirement in percentage of marks shall not be less than 35% for admission
- 4. Last date to submit filled in application along with necessary certificates is 24.06.2017
- 5, Entrance Exam and Counselling will be held at Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College campus , Deralakatte on 30.06.2017 & 01.07.2017.
Documents required for admission:
Copies of certificates along with application form
- 1. Marks card - X & XII
- 2. Photographs - 02
- 3. T.C.
After receiving filled in application form along with a D.D. for Rs.500/- (D.D. drawn in favour of Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, payable at Mangalore) you will be intimated about your roll no. for the entrance Exam. If not received roll No. you may contact
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
Phone : 0824-2203901 (Ext.105, 106)