Details of the Course
Course Name : Bachelors of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
Duration of the course : 4½ years and Compulsory Internship Training of 1 year, as prescribed in the Homoeopathy Degree Course (B.H.M.S.) Regulations 1983 of the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
Medium of Instruction and Examination : English
Eligibility for an applicant:
A Candidate seeking admission should attain
- 1. 17 years of age on 31st December 2017
- 2. Obtained Minimum 40% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology together in the P.U.C. Examination of the Karnataka Board or other equivalent examinations such as XII std (in the 10+2 system)
- 3. Students belonging to SC/ST and Category - 1, the minimum requirement in percentage of marks shall not be less than 35% for admission
- 4. Last date to submit filled in application along with necessary certificates is 24.06.2017
- 5, Entrance Exam and Counselling will be held at Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College campus , Deralakatte on 30.06.2017 & 01.07.2017.
Certificates and Documents Required to be enclosed with application:
- 1. Marks card - X & XII (10 th Std & PUC/+2)
- 2. Passport size Photographs - 02
- 3. T.C.
- 4. A Demand Draft(D.D) for Rs. 500/- towards the application fee in favour of Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
payable at Mangalore (Application fee once paid will not be refunded)
Note : All Copies of Certificates and Testimonials are to be attested by a Gazetted Officer/Headmaster or Principal. Originals to be produced only at the time of the counselling/ Admission.
Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the Admission Officer in the prescribed form which can be obtained from our website.
The completed application forms for BHMS with the photocopies of certificates must be submitted either in person or byregistered post as follows to the following address.
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
University Road, Deralakatte
Mangalore - 575018
After receiving filled in Application Form candidate will be intimated about Roll Number. for the entrance Exam to the email address given the candidate. If not received. candidate may contact College Office No. Phone : 0824-2203901 (Ext.105, 106)