Speech and Language Services
- Speech and Language care services for children and adults
- Complete Speech and Language assessment to determine the presence of speech or language delay/disorder.
- Speech and Language rehabilitation to enhance communication skills.
- Swallowing assessment and management
Disorders assessed and intervened in the Department of Speech-Language Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Speech Language delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Intellectual Disability (ID)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Apraxia of Speech (AOS)
- Syndromes that affect speech, language and swallowing
- Stuttering, Normal non-fluency, cluttering
- Voice disorders
- Swallowing disorders