- Dr Arun D Jadhav inspected the college premises as a part of annual inspection directed by Central Council of Homoeopathy on 18.10.14
- The National assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Peer team visited father Muller Homoeopathic medical College from 25th to 27th of September 2014. The Chairperson of the peer team was Dr G N V Brahmam, Former Deputy Director and Scientist, National Institute of nutrition, ICMR. The member coordinator was Prof. Dr Bibhu Prasad Panda, Principal & Hospital Superintendent, Rajkot homoeopathic Medical College, Gujarat and member of the peer team, Prof. Dr Farooq F Motiwala, Principal, Motiwala Homoeopathic medical College, Nashik. NAAC is an autonomous body established by UGC for the purpose of upholding the quality of Higher education in India. On 27th the Chairperson Dr G N V Brahmam, handed over the NAAC report to the Principal during the Exit Meet held at 12.30 PM.
- Dr S.P Singh, Dr T.K Chaktravorty & Dr Pawan Kumar Sharma directed by CCH visited and inspected the college as a part of annual inspection on 28.01.14.
- A team of Doctors, Dr Arvind Kote & Dr Ajay Singh Parihar from CCH visited our college & hospital on 27.11.2013 as a part of CCH inspection for enhancement of seats.
- Dr A.K. Seth, Dr. B.N. Singh and Dr Bharat Patel visited the college and the Hospital directed by the central council of Homoeopathy to inspect the sufficiencies and insufficiencies giving special attention towards Regulations 3(7) of Homoeopathic Central Council (Minimum Standard Requirements of Homoeopathic Colleges and Attached Hospitals) Regulations, 2013 and Regulations 9 of Homoeopathy (Post Graduate Degree Courses) M.D. (Hom) Regulations, 1989 amended upto 2012 on 17.05.13, Friday.
- The AYUSH team comprising Prof. Dr A.L Patil, Principal, Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Bangalore and Prof. Dr V. Guruprasad, GHMC Bangalore inspected the college and hospital and have given their positive impressions.
- BRNS Scientists Dr G.D Jindal, Ex Principal Collaborator and Mr Rajesh Kumar Jain, Principal Collaborator visited Our Campus to Review Research Project on 26th February 2013
- The CCH Inspection was scheduled on 05.01.12 and 06.01.12. The team comprised Dr Jose Isac, Chairman and other members being Dr V S Parashar and Dr Gautham Pal.
- The LIC Inspection was held on 19.04.12 The inspectors were Dr M R Srivastan, as chairman and the others were Dr Raja Pure, Dr S M D' Souza