Post Graduate Medical Degree
- M.D. (General Medicine)
- M.D. (Pediatrics)
- M.D. (Dermatology, Veneriology & Leprology)
- M.D. (Anaesthesiology)
- M.D. (Psychiatry)
- M.D. (Radio diagnosis)
- M.D. (Pathology)
- M.D. (Radio-therapy)
- MS (General Surgery)
- MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- MS (Otorhinolaryngology)
- MS (Orthopedics)
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- MD (Microbiology)
- MD (Biochemistry)
- MD (Pharmacology)
- PhD in Microbiology
- PhD in Biochemistry
- PhD in Pharmacology
- The candidate should be a graduate in Medicine (M.B.B.S)from any university recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate should have completed satisfactorily the Rotating compulsory internship of one year in an institution recognised by the Medical Council of India
- he candidate should have obtained permanent Registration of any State Medical Council.
- No candidate shall be admitted to any post graduate degree / diploma course unless the
candidate has obtained and produced the eligibility certificate issued by the University. The
candidate who is provisionally selected has to make an application to the University with the
following documents along with the prescribed fee:
- MBBS pass/degree Certificate issued by the university
- Marks Cards of all the University examinations passed MBBS course
- Attempt Certificate issued by the principal
- Completion of Internship Certificate
- Any State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Candidates should obtain the Eligibility Certificate before the last date for admission.