The Parent Teacher student Association of Father Muller College of Nursing works to provide support to the school for the benefit and educational growth of the children and to develop a cooperative working relationship between the parents, students and staff of the school. It foster and encourage parent participation on all levels and provide opportunities and training for parents to participate in school governance and decision-making.
|1||Mrs Reena Wilma Frank
Lecturer/ANS, OBG (N) Dept, FMCON
|2||Ms Merita Baptist Dsouza
Asst.Lecturer/clinical Instructor, MSN (N) Department, FMCON
|3||Ms Rinu Susan Varghese
Asst.Lecturer/clinical Instructor, FON Department, FMCON
|4||Mrs Nathalia Martis
Asst.Lecturer, FON Department, FMCON
- To facilitate the interpersonal relationship and communication among the teachers, students and parents.
- To provide a platform for the parents to discuss the academic and non-academic difficulties/ problems experienced by their wards.
- To promote the understanding of teachers regarding the social background, talents and interests of the students.
- To encourage the parents to show interest in the holistic development of their wards by exposing them to various sessions conducted by eminent speakers and artists.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: Mrs Reena Frank - 9964078984
- Organizes Core committee meeting on the lamp lighting ceremony day for parents of first year B.Sc Nursing students.
- Holds a meeting in case of any problem or need related to students that needs immediate attention of the parents.
- The committee holds a meeting once in six months to discuss and evaluate academic matters.
- Conducts an orientation program about the functioning of the committee to the parents during the course inauguration program of B.Sc, P.B.B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing program.